Erstwhile Muse

Apr 15, 2007

Self Analysis

According to Google Analytics, which I've recently begun using to see just what sort of traffic I actually get on this site, the top four search queries that lead to my site are:

  1. Scribus
  2. beeblebrox's gambit
  3. fucki
  4. bitTorrent electro stim sex

I'm not even sure where that last one came from, as I'm fairly certain (after having recently reviewed almost all off my content here to get it properly tagged) that BitTorrent and the electic flyswatters have never been mentioned in the same post. I at least have a vague idea from whence the rest of them derived…

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
 Blogger Andrew McFerrin said...

This is the second time that Google Analytics has been waved under my nose like a carrotte (no, that's not a typo - a carrotte is a length of piano wire with a carrot situated at each end for grasping), and also the second time I've gotten partway through their registration process only to abandon it in disgust.

While I'd like to get some idea of how (few) people are checking out my stuff, I can't think of any set of circumstances under which Google needs my phone number. So long as my paranoia remains intact, I'll just have to imagine my own lack of readership.

Apr 16, 2007, 9:11:00 PM
 Blogger Unknown said...

Err?

I don't recall having to fill in any phone number information to set up Anayltics, and if I did you can be damned certain it wasn't an accurate phone number.

Actually, maybe there was one…I think I put down the number for the Yellow Cab company. I know I used that one somewhere recently.

Apr 16, 2007, 10:01:00 PM

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons