Erstwhile Muse

Apr 10, 2007

*pantpantpant*

Ok, I think I'm done adding tags to past posts for the moment. Hopefully that means the feed weirdness should clear up in a day or two, provided I posts a few more things fairly quickly.

Random Windows trivia: I just discovered that by holding down the Ctrl key while using the arrow keys to move the cursor jumps it by individual word units instead of single characters. Woo, tangent…

So what's the leading topic here on The Erstwhile Muse? Sadly it appears that my writing to date is a pastiche of postmodernism, as self referential posts to the site design match the number of posts marked as random, with music following close behind. Site design was poised to take the lead with this post before I discovered the word hopping trick above; for now they will remain locked in heated battle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons