Erstwhile Muse

Jun 28, 2007

Must. Have. Now.

If only I weren't so damn impoverished…

Front cover to Five Fists of Science

A graphic novel about Nikola Tesla and Mark Twain versus a cabal of evil industrialists (including perennial doody-head Thomas Edison) in a bid to ensure eternal world peace? How shall I put this…?

Gimmegimmegimmeeeeeeeeeee!

Written by Matt Fraction and with art by Steven Sanders, I'm sold on it for no other reason than the depiction of the Tesla Coil pistols shown on the front cover (well, that and my rampant Tesla fanboism). It seems to be reasonably priced, so one day I will have to add this to my collection, when finances allow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons