Erstwhile Muse

Jan 22, 2007

Tweakin'

Just figured I'd drop a note here to alert folks of the changes I've made to the side bar content, as the some of them are rather subtle.

  • Removed old Flickr Beta button from the Ubiquitous Buttons section and replaced it with the Random Photo widget which displays a random photo from those I have uploaded to Flickr.
  • Removed the K-Meleon button from Ubiquitous Buttons. As much as I still appreciate K-Meleon for what it is, I don't really use it anymore.
  • Added HTML entities to the Scary-Go-Round link to allow it to properly break at the hyphens at smaller display resolutions.

Labels:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons