Erstwhile Muse

Jun 16, 2006

Experimental overrun

Shoulda saw this coming...

Just a brief note to let folks know that I am removing my Gmail address from the site...my experiment in testing Gmail's spam filters has officially reached a point where I am annoyed by the amount of crap that slips through to Thunderbird. I'm not entirely sure how some of these spammers got it into their heads that my name is Pablo, but suffice to say it has ceased to be amusing.

I figure most folks who actually read this either have my Gmail address, or know how to get in contact with me via MySpace, et al. Speaking of which, I still have a metric asston of Gmail invites left over should anyone want one. It's actually a pretty handy webmail system when you don't leave the address out there in the open for spambots to harvest.

And yes, I know that I have been decidely slacking on this thing as of late...two months since the last (drunken) entry. Fear not (or perhaps, begin to fear, depending on your proclivities), the muse has begun to stir again as of late, I may become a bit more prolific in the near future. In the meantime, those of you with Gmail accounts can enjoy these handy instructions for setting up Thunderbird to check your Gmail account.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons