Erstwhile Muse

Mar 1, 2005

Let's test this Flickr out

Ok, so I have had this Flickr account since June or something of last year, and have yet to really set it up for proper use with Blogger. I guess I'll do a bit of that today, so don't be surprised if entries disappear and reappear.

Flower photo taken at the Franklin Park Conservatory

There, a quick test using some of the botany photos I took down at the Franklin Park Conservatory during Dan Monk's wedding ceremony. Now time to go tweak a few things, see if I can cut down some of the hand editing. I may put a few more up later, but not guaranteeing anything at this stage.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons