Erstwhile Muse

Nov 15, 2004

Techno-lust dujour: MIDI Edition

This one's for Andy.

So thanks to the happy mutants over at Boing Boing, I came across this little article describing the world's first commercial digital accordion, complete with MIDI expandability. I likes it...now we just need digital bagpipes.

Ooh oooh ooh! Digital Oompah music, provided perhaps by the Digital Oompire‽ Ok, bad pun on my part...

Hmm...what about a MIDI Theremin you ask? Ok, well I asked, and apparently so did someone else. Interesting. I'll have to file that in the Projects To Work On One One Of These Fucking Years folder.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons