Erstwhile Muse

Sep 1, 2004

That's the real problem with 'em.

And people wonder why I'm single...

I love Mac Hall. Really I do.

I suppose someone could always get poor Ian McConville a case like this, at least as a hold over till the Japanese get really weird and actually bring us Persocoms.

Postscript:
From the Thanks for that Mental Image Department

I got an email from Ian (pronounced yahn, not ee·yen for those of you who don't know) Detloff on this one due to a minor bit of name confusion.

Unfortunately for the rest of you, he also asked:

Is that the new laptop computer‽
at which point I immediately had not terribly pleasant images of some wanker with way too much time and money on his hands doing that sort of case mod with a RealDoll.

Hell, why not go all the way and get the optional Interactive sensory response and Hip Gyration systems—programmable of course.

shudder

Hey, if I gotta be in mental pain over all this, you're all joining me...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons