Erstwhile Muse

Aug 14, 2003

Mucking About

or<q>How Cleveland power outages screw me over in Columbus</q>

Ok, so This post is only going up about ten minutes or so before it's no longer the 14th, but c'est la vie. I was originally going to rant a bit about another method for doing curved corners on content areas that was linked at Eric Meyer's site, but apparently the odd power problems in Cleveland have knocked out some servers or another in that area, and I can't get to it right now. So instead I've just piddled around a bit with some minor structural details like adding a permalink structure and cleaning up my CSS. Posted at 11:59 pm EDT...just under the wire.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons