Erstwhile Muse

Jul 22, 2003

Some more Information

or <q>What the fuck is with the monkey?</q>

Ok, so right now this is a fairly barebones, basic page. That's fine with me for now; as I stated below, it's pretty much gonna be random flux whenever I get a hankering to change something or experiment. Just so there is no confusion however, let me offer up the following guidlines I use when updating here:

  1. I use K-Meleon as my main browser. I choose to do so for several reasons, one of which is the fact that it uses the Mozilla project's Gecko rendering engine, currently the most standards-compliant cross platform user agent engine out there.
  2. As a result of Fact #1, I could give a shit less what this site looks like in IE of any flavor. I may do some testing now and then in Konqueror (and I guess, very vaguely by association in Safari) by loading up Knoppix on the laptop, but I am tired of trying to deal with all of IE's non-compliant bullshit. I like PNG's, I like playing with CSS, and this is my page to play.
  3. There is the distinct possibilty, in case you hadn't already noticed, that I may use profanity on occasion. A small possiblity mind you, but an existant possiblity none the less. You have been forewarned.

So what about the goddam monkey you say? Simple, he's a place holder; part of my plan is to have multiple icons that I can tack on to individual articles as I see fit. So far, he's the only one I have on hand. Bits and pieces af a few more are wandering around somewhere, I just don't have access to them on my laptop at the moment.

Postscript:

Some of this post may not make terrible sense, particularly the monkey references, as they reffered to the old design at Kingboy.net.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Random Photo

Radio Free Kingboy

Mobile Musings

Links

Markup Gurus

Friends and Neighbors

Points of Interest

Webcomics

Archives

By Topic

By Date

Ubiquitous Buttons